Friday, October 9, 2015

Aya's Quiet Book

Today's quiet book was made by Aya, a telecommunications engineer who made this quiet book for her two-year old son Ziad. It's got lots of fun activities; I think my favorites are the laundry page and the peekaboo color page.

Aya also has a facebook page called "Our Children's Minds" where she posts activities that can help with children's development.

Enjoy!



Aya, thank you so much for sharing your quiet book with us!

Have you made a quiet book that you'd like to share? Click here for instructions on how to submit your own quiet book!

2 comments:

  1. Some great ideas on this one, love the hand and counting the fingers, great idea, I my have to use in my next one, xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. At traffic road, its better if you using magnet behind road and cars.

    ReplyDelete